Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas v.2.2
Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas мод для Soulstorm. Используйте Адептус Арбитрес и Адепта Сороритас в борьбе против ваших врагов!
Помимо самого мода, требуется установка следующих модов:
Все они представлены вместе в одном архиве.
Сделайте вначале чистую установку WitchHunters v.2.2, а затем дополнительных необходимых модов для игры.
Version 2.2 Changelog
- NEW: FreeUI support. Adds some visual goodies to the faction (for example, the charge icon of the repressor is no longer that of the Squiggoth, the shielding ability of the Arbites is no longer "entrench", etc.)
- AI: Updated placement method for two structures.
- AI: Many tactics updated. Some were problematic.
- There was a serious issue with the Turrets of the HQ. Once you were building the addons, they were enabled for ALL buildings, even if the turrets were NOT show on the model. Fixed.
- There was a slight requirement issue with the the Inquisitor Command Squad.
- There was a wrong leader entry in the Repentia Squad, possibly leading to CTDs. Removed.
- Army Painter list was depicting the Imagifier model wrongly.
- Updated Colour Schemes. Fixed Badges (they were not present at all). Some Banners also updated.
- Updated Hospitaler model (whe) to include more appropriate sounds (courtesy of brother Hollow).
- Added shadows to all entities of the army (some were not using the shadowmap). Warning: the Exorcist and the HQ models give CTDs if shadow type 3 is enabled - and possibly some other entities. Tried to keep that to the safest possible config.
- Placing sizes of buildings updated (no build buffer), so that to avoid vehicles being stuck.
- EBPs sizes of some units were problematic.
- Callidus evasion ability was not using the callidus armour system. Fixed.
- Rhino and Repressor armour types changed from vehicle_low to vehicle_med.
- Rhino cost and recruitment time, reduced.
- Eversor Assassin rendered immune to poison.
- Assassins made more efficient (damage resistance).
- Repentia squad accidentally had very low morale recharge (3). Set it to 12.
- Flamer turrets now damage nearby enemies on destruction.
- Repentia squad now got transport extension (transport_infantry) for Strongholds Mod purposes. (Note that the Arcoflagellant squad also has the same identical extension.) This has no impact at all at skirmish gaming of course, but optimises Strongholds support for Witch Hunters race (thanks brother Kasrkin!).